Friday, June 5, 2009

Updates

Things have been so busy I haven't had a chance to post for a while. The last week of school was crazy! I went on a field trip with Delaney's class to Beck Lake. I had a group of kids and we went to different stations and did crafts, played games and found bugs. We also had a BBQ and more games! Such fun, but I was wiped out by the time we got back to school. That night we also had a baseball game. Ben's coach was out of town so his assistant was in charge. This worked well until he was called out on a fire and had to leave! Well, Ben stepped up to the plate and whipped those boys into shape! He did a great job, I was so proud. The next day was a picnic in the park with 3 schools worth of kindergartners! It was fun, I got a lovely sunburn. Last day of school was filled with awards, class assignments, BBQ, and relay races. It was fun. The kids both got all A's and B's on their report cards! So great. Now I will leave you wit a few pictures.

Ben and his buddy Wyatt


Ben and Delaney on the last day of school


Delaney's class at the picnic


Delaney and friends at Beck Lake

0 comments: