Monday, August 24, 2009

1st day of school

It was a very rainy and gloomy out this morning. The kids were still ready as ever to get the school year started. Not one complaint this morning! When we got to school, we went to Laney's class first. She was a little shy and didn't want to let go of my hand. So we decided to head over to Ben's class. He picked out a desk and was happy to see many of his friends sitting next to him. Then we went back to Laney's class and she picked out her desk and got all her supplies ready. She found the hook for her backpack and sharpened her pencils. After she was settled, she was ready for me to go. Now that I am home, I can't believe how quiet it is! I forgot what the house is like when it's just me and the dogs. Boy I missed it! Maybe now the house will stay clean for more than 10 minutes at a time!! I love school.



0 comments: