Monday, April 27, 2009

Happenings

Well Ben is off in Billings again this week for his last bit of training. He has homework tonight! Ha, Ha! It never fails that something happens while he is gone. Today the sheep got out....for the second time in a week. Last time I hurt my foot and could hardly walk on it that night and most of the next day. This time it took mom, Craig, and myself 30 minutes to get them back in the pen. We chased them around the house, the shop, on the ditch, on the road, and in our field. We managed to corner them and Craig tackled one. We have been working with them every day trying to get them used to us, but they won't just walk up to us still. It is frustrating to say the least. I feel like if they get out again I will just let them run free...probably not the best idea, but it makes me smile to think about it.

0 comments: