Thursday, April 2, 2009

Updates

Since I have been sick with the flu this past week, I haven't been posting as much. So I thought I would let everyone know what has been going on here.

First Ben Jr. He has finished with his basketball season. I think he enjoyed playing and will possibly join again next year. He has also started the 4-H sheep project. We are all excited. The boys have already begun the pen and shelter and should have it compleeted this weekend.(If the weather is nice) I have pictures I will post next time. We are also going to a livestock auction on Saturday to maybe pick his sheep. Other than that, he has baseball sign-ups tonight. He will be playing his second year of coach-pitch. Next year he will have to try out to make the team!

Delaney has been doing good also. She is enjoying the K-3 4-H program and getting to do lots of fun activities. She will also get to show Ben's sheep in a pee-wee class at the fair. I think she is excited about it. Also, one of her little friends is trying to talk her into joining her group for pig wrestling at the fair. I am going to try hard to talk her into that!

Ben is doing well. He has been working hard as usual and did a great job helping me out while I was sick. We are still waiting to hear about his start date with the railroad. Hopefully that will come soon.

As for me, other than being sick, I have just been busy here at the house. Doing chores, taking the kids to all their activities, and helping at the school. Soon I will have lots of planting to do! Also I have been looking for a part time job, so keep your fingers crossed for me.

0 comments: